cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure the SOA MANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I having WAS 7.0, I created a service provider,for cosuming the service Im using SOAMANAGER transaction,

but the transaction doesnt exist in system.Please tell me how to configure the SOAMANAGER or there is other

way to consume the web ser servicr with out SOAMANAGER.

Regards,

Brahmaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I remember correctly, SOAMANAGER is imported with Support packages ABAP and BASIS 14.

You may have to apply support packages.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the transaction WSADMIN2.

Also note that SOAMANAGER is applicable with Service pack 14 and above only.

Have a look at the below link, it may throw some light:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/20b723f8-a422-2c10-aca5-fe64eeda1ff2&override...

Thanks

Dhwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to consume a webservice. If you have the WSDL document. Then you dont need to config anything in SOAMANAGER.

All you have to do is. Go to SE80 select a package in the enterprise section you have create a new service consumer.

which eventually will create the Client proxy in which you see a class and methods created automatically for you.

After this you have to go to LPCONFIG where you have to create a port for created service. There you have give the PROXY class that just got created give a new logical port name.Once you are in then you have to give the URL that is specific mentioned in WSDL document.In the operations section you have give the SOAP action which is also mentioned in WSDL document.

Then in SE80 you can run the service with newly created port.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmaji,

SOA MANAGER does not exist on all systems.Unfortunately the GUI for configuring web service is in every system slightly different. You might try WSCONFIG or WSADMIN.

Let me know if you have problems with them.

Best Regards,

Jörn