Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto the T.Code "VF02".

Enter your billing document number.

Enter.

Goto Goto>Header>Output in the menu bar.

Select your output type.

Check the status of that output type.

If it is in red light,then click on "Processing log".

I think the error message in this case is most probably the "Device driver not found".

If your error message is same then show this to your BASIS person.

If the status is in yellow colour light,then click on "Further data".

Maintain the "Dispatch time" as "4(Send immediately(when saving the application)".

Save.

After this it will be turned to either red or green.If it is green,then printing is done.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Before issuing output for the billing document, please ensure to maintain the OUTPUT type in the billing document first. Please make a note to use right kind of output type in billing document which is actually defined for the Billing document in "NACE". At last but not the least check whether you have maintained condition record for those output type in VV31.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have done all the settings as said above, but the OutPut Type RD00 is still not been able to pick automatically when the Bill Doc is created. If I enter RD00 manually, it picks up, but the spool is generated with no content in it. Please help.

Thank you,

Prakash.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It might be because of Access Sequence u are using,just to make it simple do assign Access Sequence in V/40 and select

RD00 and click on Detail button and assign Access Sequence 001(Billing Type) and then maintain it in VV31 at 001( BILLING TYPES) and maintain condition record for all billing documents to be used and retry your process and it is advisable to responce fast for fast solution.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guna,

You need to select for billing document before trying to get it. It is in two way one mass maintainance by TCode VV31

select output type assigned to billing document type and enter and maintain it defined access sequence like customer.

And next is for single document by using TCode VF02 and select GOTOHEADEROUTPUT (ENTER) in OUTPUT put desired OUTPUT TYPE and PRESS ENTER and select communication method in logocal des. put LOCL and press ENTER AND PRESS BACK SPACE KEY and come to same sxcren and save it.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the OUTPUT triggered or not for the Billing document

Goto the Transaction code VF03 and enter , then HEADER---->OUTPUT .

If the OUTPUT was not triggered, then check the CONDITION RECORDS in the transaction code VV33 and maintain them

Please check the above options and revert back if you need more details.

regards,

santosh