cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background job report printout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are facing the spool issue with background scheduling and foreground.

If i run any report in foreground, the printout is coming in one page perfectly but if we scheduled the report in background, printouts are splitted into different pages.

i want the printout should be come in one page after completing the background job. please give your suggestions.

regards

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh Sammiti on Nov 5, 2009 8:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's a custom report you could just remove the header. Otherwise the only idea I can think of is a new page format and format type (txn: SPAD) that's 1000 rows/lines in size and use that for the print job. I'm not aware of any setting to suppress column headings.

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

I assume you use the same printer for the print in dialog mode and btc ( not using local printing)

When creating the step in SM36, make sure the print specifications ( at the bottom of the screen) are specified correctly

-> correct output device

-> correct properties for this device.( certainly the format)

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out [http://www.olemiss.edu/projects/sap/Execute_Reports_in_background.pdf]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj

At present we are scheduling reports through background job. Every 65 lines(rows) the data like column names and headers are repeating in every page. i do not require this column names. The entire data should be displayed in single page without any names etc.,

my requirement

i want to print 1000 rows in a page without any page breaks. For this what are the steps i need to take care. please help me

regards

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh Sammiti on Dec 7, 2009 11:45 AM

Edited by: Ramesh Sammiti on Dec 7, 2009 11:46 AM

Edited by: Ramesh Sammiti on Dec 7, 2009 11:56 AM