cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket not appearing in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have one problem. sometimes when my user creates a issue ticket from satellite system , a number is generated and mail is triggered to the user and the assigned person. But when we go to CRM_DNO_MONITOR, we are not able to see that ticket. it is not happening for all tickets but for very few numbers. Can anyone tell me why it is not showing there. the number is created and when we put that number is CRM_DNO_MONITOR nothing has come.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly ensure that the variant screen layout is Layout 1SRV_SLFN in your crm_dno_monitor

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i am using this layout only but still the problem is coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, could you please go to dnotifwl to verify if the message exists ? And edit the message in there do you see any red errors ?

Cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes message exist there with a notification number. But why it is not comig in DNO_MONITOR. And there is no red messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats your Selection criteria? which Txn type you used in selection ???

Are those criterias are correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check your service desk number ranges setup and also in dno_cust01 and dno_cust04 as per note

834534 SAP Solution Manager roles in Release 7.0

824640 Customizing missing for Service Desk in Solution Manager

Hope this helps.

cheers

SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with the Fiter criteria, If any filters are been set, remove those and try.

Hope this solves your issue.

Regards,

Bharathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

filter and selection creteria is ok. One thing more that perticular ticket can not be seen by any user including me. i have all the authorization SAP ALL but still me and anyother user is not able to see that ticket. Do i need to implement the note as said earlier.

i am using solution manager release 4

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this happening for any particular system or client?

Are you able to see the messages created inside your solman? Or you face similiar issue in you solman system also?

Rajeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can create issue ticket for my R/3 production client and to see that tickeet i have to go to sol man. And in sol man i am not able to see that ticket.