cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Logo in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have designed a customized smartform for printign the Genral as well as sub contracting PO layout for various plants.

Logo must be printed in the left top corner of all the pages.

Eg. For plant A , its logo and for plant B, its logo must be printed.

Actually the issue is, the logo is not displayed in the first page but it is displayed from second page onwards.

And while taking print, it is not getting printed.

Could anyone suggest me a solution to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Lakshmanan.J.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably the value of the logo's variable is empty during the first page, so, i think that u should set the logo's windows conditions to be display at the end of the page, i mean, set the flag that says in the conditions tab, only after end of the main windows.

Try doing that.

cya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All!!!

I got the mistake which I have done on the conditions tab...

S0023931147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have multiple pages then you shuld create logo at every window , it might be you have only create the logo windo only at second page. One more thing check at form painter may be you hav'nt increase the size of logo window at first page.

Thanks

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Yes, you are right.

But the thing is I have incremented the page counter in the page format at form attributes.

So there is only one page which I have created and the page number will get increased if the data doesnot fill the first page alone.

Rgds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

1. Check the Attributes of the Logo to get the dimensions and then create the Logo window as per the Attributes of the logo.

2.Create the logo window in the SECOND page also similar to the Frist Page .

3. On the Logo window write ur condition to print its corresponding logo...

for this u need to call 2 logo's and put condition on both of them.

4. in the Second page u need to copy all the windows of Page 1 if u want PAGE2 similar to Page1 so that even if DATA overflows then second page will be similar to first page. and assign

Page 1 NEXT page ---> Page 2

Page 2 NEXT page ---> Page 2

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thanks for your suggestion.

But I have only one page, no second page is available.

As you suggested, I have created separate logo for each plant and written the condition for them on the condition tab.

The logo is not displayed only on the first page of the print preview screen but since the PO data exceed one page, it extends to the second page automatically with the increase in page counter set on the Page attributes and the logo is printed perfectly.

Rgds,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

as initial step , first u check why the data is overflowing to next page as u are being saying that u have only 1 PAGE, and which data and then control and see.

1 more thing have the LOGO window the first window in the page before all windows so that it prints first and have a program lines in the logo window and check whether it is coming to the logo window or not .

let us know if u still have a problem.

surya