Thanks in advance

D babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Perhaps you could describe your situation a little bit more? Are you using a FlashIsland? Where exactly do you want these "database validations"? Are you calling a service from Flex?

If this is a FlashIsland, then your validation logic shouldn't be in Flex anyway. The FlashIsland should be a pure UI construct and shouldn't replicate UI elements that you can already create in Web Dynpro. The data should be bound to the Web Dynpro ABAP context. All logic and validatoins are performed back in Web Dynpro against the data in the context.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Jung ,

Thanx for reply.

I will explain my requirement

I have vendor field in flex if i enter vendor no in flex I am biding this field to web dynpro context field I am getting this value in dynpro .

With this value I am checking in my SAP database if i donu2019t get I have to through an error in flex .

Please tell me how to through an error to flex.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

SAP's recommendation is that you shouldn't recreate any UI elements that you can do in Web Dynpro within the FlashIsland. Why do you need the input field to be in Flex? You should issue all your error messages from Web Dynpro for consistency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Jung ,

I have done one application in Flex and I have to invoke that in WebDynpro

And I have to validate those fields with SAP Database if I got any error I have to show it in Flex only

Is It Possible????? If it is possible

Please Guide me how to do give me some examples

Answers (0)