Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how new customer will be replicated to crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this vinay

i got one query regarding bp's.., i had created one customer in r/3 now the same customer i wanna to replicate (apart from delta load) to CRM how we will be doing and what are the general issues(problems) we will be facing since iam new this i want a clear view regarding this .

thanks in advance

vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

First thin is that you need to check that the delta load of the R/3 customer is triggered or not. For this you should have the event 1321 for application BC-MID maintained in the R/3 table TBE1321.

second you should check the transaction PIDE in R/3 side where we map the R/3 acc. group to CRM classification.

Once these two are maintained, when you create a customer in R/3 system you can see the correspoindin BP in CRM system but. In order to find the BP no. in CRM system ( if the number assignment in CRM is internal) use the transaction CRMM_BUPA_MAP and give the R/3 customer number and you will get the corresponding CRM BP number.

In case of any error you can check the BDOC in transaction SMW01 in CRM system and see the errors.

I hope this explanation will help you understanding the R/3 CRM business partner data exchange.

Best regards,

Vikash.

former_member927251
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

1. Configure your middlware on both the systems i.e. CRM and R/3. Take inputs from functional people.

2. Do an initial load from R/3 to CRM. You can do this from the transaction R3AS on CRM. Mention the Object to be loaded as BUPA_MAIN and then source and target systems.

3. Once you do the initial load the delta load will be set up automatically for the BP.

All subsequent changes on any of the system will be synchronised automatically.

<b>Reward points if it helps.</b>

Regards,

Amit Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

mu query is regarding what are the unexpexted errors we might get when we replicating newly created bps to crm

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

After successful initial load, all newly created customers would be replicated to CRM through delta load. All prereq objects for a customer should be downloaded into CRM before the actual load.

Ajay Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

mu query is regarding what are the unexpexted errors we might get when we replicating newly created bps to crm

vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

The error information shall be stored in the BDOCS.

Once your replication is complete, check the status of BDOCs using T-code SMW01.

Regards

Kaushal