cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ccBPM problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I have a problem, at this moment i don't know how to solve it. The problem is the next.

there is an interface between SAP ECC and legacy system, this interface had an Integration Process (ccBPM).

How does it work?, well, by means JDBC sender adapter, the CC do the polling to a table looking for rows

SELECT COUNT( *) AS TOTAL FROM TABLA WHERE PROCESSED=0

if there are rows, take the rows and send them passing by the ccBPM to SAP ECC, but if there aren't rows the interface doesn't execute. In the configuration, the receiver determination has a Local Rule

p1:MT_NumRegisters_req/row/TOTAL!=0

if the condition is valid, the message will pass through the Intregration Process, in other case (if TOTAL is 0) not.

The problem is that the interface has been executed, the communication channels are Inactive (it can't do the polling), in theory the interface shouldn't be executed, but only the last step of the ccBPM (where the message is sent from de ccBPM to ECC) is executing sending a message to ECC. In the sxmb_moni, there are lot of messages to ECC and ECC manage an alert that send mails to somebody, until now 5000 mails was sent!!!. And the interface is working rare.

Why inside of the ccBPM only the last step is sending a lot of messages to ECC, doing that ECC send a lot of mails. It shouldn't pass because the CC's aren't executing the interface, how i can cancel this message?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vicman,

The problem is that the interface has been executed, the communication channels are Inactive (it can't do the polling), in theory the interface shouldn't be executed, but only the last step of the ccBPM (where the message is sent from de ccBPM to ECC) is executing sending a message to ECC. In the sxmb_moni, there are lot of messages to ECC and ECC manage an alert that send mails to somebody, until now 5000 mails was sent!!!. And the interface is working rare.

What do you mean by CC are inactive? If CC is polling, then definitely it be active.

If no row is selected, then the process shouldn't run, not even the BPM. Have you used any deadline in BPM? That is the only situation that I can think of to trigger the IP.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Neetesh

In the last step of the IP i have a block with a control step inside and the send step (message from bpm to ecc), the configuration of the block is:

Step name: Handled ECC

Description:

Mode: Default

Block start: No New Transaction

Block end: No New Transaction

Exceptions: ERROR_ECC

Local Correlation:

and the control step is:

Step name: ctrlTerminar

Description:

Action: Throw Exception

Exception: ExecpTermiinar