cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS DM WPUUMS IDOC - Change to Sales Aggregation

former_member847477
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are using the standard SAP WPUUMS IDOC with sales Aggregation by ItemID and Qualifier with Details. This creates the E1WPU01 segment with a Date and Currency. Next, segment E1WPU02 has the individual article data. E1WPU02 has children E1WPU03 for Discounts and E1WPU05 for Taxes. We are being asked to change the aggregation so that all articles are aggregated by a Delivery Number. My guess is that we would need to add this Delivery Number to the E1WPU01 segment of the WPUUMS IDOC. Every time a Delivery Number changed, a new IDOC would be created and all the articles would be aggregated under that Delivery Number. Has anybody already done something similar to this? Does this make sense? What is the best way to accomplish this? Pros and Cons? Could this be accomplished by creating an E1WXX01 extension off of the E1WPU01 segment? Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

Q: This iDoc you're using is for POST information from POS to PDM??? or from PDM to ECC?

We have implemented recently PDM.... and for POS to PDM we used the IDOC:

"/POSDW/POSTR_CREATEMULTIPLE./POSDW/POSTR_CREATEMULTIPLE01"

Regards!

former_member847477
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. We use the WPUUMS IDOC to take sales from POS DM that resides in BI to our ECC system to post Inventory and Sales. Our replenishment system wants to see the Billing Document that is created on the ECC side (from the WPUUMS IDOC) broken down by Delivery number first and then Article Number. Any other thoughts?

former_member322289
Participant
0 Kudos

mmm I remember BI guys used: WPUBON and WPUFIB iDocs.... let me see we them...

There are a LOT of badi's that they used too.

Edited by: Guillermo Stortoni on Nov 5, 2009 12:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently we are getting the aggregated data on POS terminal level of articles. We want it on articles level aggregation. Can you please help which setting missed?

BR,

Iqbal