cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availibility Check for multiple sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends & Gurus,

I want to do availibilty check for multiple sales orders manually, how this can be done in one go.

Background : Automatic availibility is configured, but when sales orders was created at that time stock was not available. Now the stocks are available for all ordered materials. So I need to do availibiltiy check manually for each order. by opening each order and then running availibility is very time consuming as the n numbers of order are there in the system. - Please suggest

Thanks

Savi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have the same problem than SAVI but before usin T-Code V_V2, i would like to display all sales orders wich have a required delivery date different from the suggested delivery date by the system.

Thanks for yaur replies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not clear with your requirement.

Could you please let me know in detail.

If you want to display the open orders, you can go to VA05.

In V_V2, input is material & plant.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

For me the main problem is the good issue date wich appears in the VL10A for the deliveries creation.

Indeed, the check availability had suggested another delivery date than the request delivery date during the sales order creation.

But before created the delivery the stock level increased, that is to say now i am able to confirm the request delivery date

Now to create my delivery i would like to use the t-code V_V2 in order to reschedule sales.

And the problem is that i only see in VL10A the good issue date based on the suggested delivery date and note on the request delivery date.

This is why i would like to compare the two goods issue dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

To compare the dates, you can download the sales details ( schedule line data) from table VBEP.

You can compare above data with the VL10a data.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

indeed, it could be a solution but in VBEP, two lines are created for the same sales order if the system suggest to you two deliveries and my wish will be to have on the same line the two schdule lines dates.

Thank you.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please go to V_V2 instead of entering the material, enter the plant you want to run the availability check,

in the options menu select only Process sales documents

execute

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for yaur reply.

I will try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Savi

You can do this by using t code V_V2.

When you execute this transaction, system will allocate newly posted stock to all open orders.

Please let me know if you have further clarification regarding this.

thank you

Anirudh