cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick Ticket(urgent)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My Developer's having problem when he tries to create a pick ticket. I create output type made necessary settings.

But he can only create the pick ticket one time and as soon as he creates the pick ticket the status of the delivery is changed to 'C' Fully picked. It's not allowing to create the pick tickets again.

Is there any solution to create pick ticket multiple times. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Sharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Why would you want to create multiple pick tickets for one delivery? (unless you are doing partial picks, in which case the Picking Status should be B)

The Standard Picking Status Indicators are

"Blank" The item is not relevant for picking

A Picking has not been started

B The item has been partially picked

C The item has been completely picked

A delivery item is regarded as partially picked if the picked quantity is smaller than the delivery quantity. So, if the status is already C, you will not be able to pick any more !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the reply.

I am not using the Warehouse mgmt or lean WM.

But general shipping output type to use this.

I mean I found a way to delete the pick qty to 0 and we can make it print out again.

But the only thing is incase the users mess up anything they want to reprint the pick ticket without changing the pick qty to 0. Becoz it errors out there are No goods to be picked. I know no one has a need if they have everything picked .

But Incase if my users missed anything, They want to be able to reprint the pick ticket, without changing anything.

Let me know if u know anything, I appreicate it.

Thanks

Sharath.

Answers (0)