Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Decimal value display and column length increase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have following questions for you.

1) I need to display a decimal value in a column of table in smartform. I am able to do so, if the value is 23.38 its coming fine, but if the value is 23.00 it is coming like 23. can i do somethin so that i can display it like 23.00.

2) How can i increase the width of a particular column of table in smarform ?

Inder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) what type you are using ? you can use the addiciont (N) with the variable to check the zeros. you can also use currency type fields.. you can also pass them to a string first and then display.

2)double click on the tale node.. on the right hand side tabs you can see the table columns, you can just rag the width of the column

3. post in SF forum..

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) what type you are using ? you can use the addiciont (N) with the variable to check the zeros. you can also use currency type fields.. you can also pass them to a string first and then display.

I was using character type in smartform, it works for value like 12.38 but not for 12.00, It will show it as only 12. should i change the data type to curkey type. ?

2)double click on the tale node.. on the right hand side tabs you can see the table columns, you can just rag the width of the column

alrady did it.

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I was using character type in smartform, it works for value like 12.38 but not for 12.00, It will show it as only 12. should i >change the data type to curkey type. ?

>

in the text element have

&field(.2)&

Former Member
0 Kudos

try using currency type means decimal 2 type dataelements..and check..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187457
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To increase the column size goto the table > goto Details>here u can see the line Type check for your line type and change the column width...

former_member156446
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope this link would help you:

[Output Options for Field Contents|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1c/f40c6fddf311d3b574006094192fe3/content.htm]