cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Workbench - SLD registration dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

We recently have issues with our RWB, after an unwanted clear of the SLD... None of the PI components (adapter engine, rwb, ...) were registered in the SLD anymore.

We managed to recreate then by launching the PI Self SLD registration configuration scenario in NWA. They're all correctly created the SLD, no problem on that side.

But now, when we access RWB, and go to the SLD Registration menu, we have green status spots for the rwb, directory, repository but not for the adapter engine. Even more annoying, is that when we click on anything on that page, we get a dump:

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error occurred in dispatching request to servlet [/sldregistration].

More details on dump:

com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.exceptions.WebServletException: Error occurred in dispatching request to servlet [/sldregistration].

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.RequestDispatcherImpl.doCached(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:535)

at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.RequestDispatcherImpl.forward(RequestDispatcherImpl.java:356)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: InputField is already defined for value of type STRING

at com.sapportals.htmlb.InputField.throwNewIllegalDataState(InputField.java:457)

at com.sapportals.htmlb.InputField.getInteger(InputField.java:444)

at com.sap.aii.rwb.web.sldregistration.SLDRegistrationDynPage.doProcessAfterInput(SLDRegistrationDynPage.java:132)

If you want more information than that, please ask.

Thanks in advance for your help.

aidan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Aidan

What version of PI/SP release are you using? Is this 7.10?

Apply notes below:

1) #1278563 Specification of message server host in Exchange Profile

2) #764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your answer.

Fortunately, this got solved. I didn't figure out how though... all i know is the i restarted the PI services (repository, directory, adapter engine). But not sure this really solved the issue.

I guess an SLD synch happened and resolved the issue.

All functionalities are now OK.

I will keep those notes though.

Kr,

aidan

Answers (0)