Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval trip and advance payment

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to know if there is any standard way for making the approval trips and the advance payments. I don't have any idea about TM module, so I need help because I have to make a report making if Standard sap do or not this.

I've found in this forums and through internet that for approval trips I need to check the transaction PRAP or the transaction TRIP, is this correct?

Please I need help!

Thanks a lot for all your answers!!!

Kinds regards,

Rebeca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP TE facilitate to handle trip approval & trip advance process. Pl let me know what is your specific requirement.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nandagopal,

And thanks for your answer, the specific requirements are, know if there is any standard way to approve the travel request, I've found that I can do this with PRAP transaction and TRIP transaction is that correct?

The second requirement is know if there is any standard way for travel advances with bank transfer, I think I can do this with PR03 transaction, is correct?

And the third requirement, is know if there is anyway for sending the planification and the reservations for the trip to the travel agency, something like an email, or similar, Is it possible to do?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Rebeca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebaca,

For approval we may use PR05 tranaction also.

Yes, PR03 can be used for advance process. But I hope there might be some issue with the settlement of the trip.

Thanks,

Nandagopal C

former_member384574
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Answers (0)