cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR SOD Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While adding a Tcode in a Role, I want to run SOD in RAR.I have Selected system and Role .But when I go and search Tcode for the Feed value, RAR does not recognise any tcode.It does not search tcodes like SU01,MM02 STMS SQ01.But some finance tcodes like FB01 is recognised by RAR.

Also I checked the rules for these Tcodes ,they are defined and enabled.Only thing is I am not able to search the Tcodes.And if I simulate it , I get a message that "No match nor conflicts found "

Is there any table where we load Tcodes for RAR , if yes then how can we load it

Thanks

Vaibhav Khare

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your updates,

Just to add we did upload the Tcodes and it seems that only half of the Tcodes are uploaded.

Is it because in Oracle table is too small?

Thanks and Regards

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I think you have uploaded the Tcodes (coz you are getting FB01) but it seems the system for which you have uploaded is different from the system for which you want to perform the analysis. The Tcodes ARE SYSTEM SPECIFIC and you NEED TO UPLOAD TCODES for ALL THE SYSTEM

If you want you lessen the burden of uploading Tcodes for each system; you can create a set similar ECC systems as Logical Systems and then upload tcodes and rules for the logical system. Thereby, you'll be creating rules for single LOGICAL system but it will be implemented on all the systems which you have included in that single LOGICAL system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check if a certain transaction is uploaded by execute a query in CC Debugger, e.g. SU01:

select * from virsa_cc_objtext where tkey = 'SU01';

Vit

http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~ccappcomp/CCDebugger

Edited by: Vit Vesely on Nov 4, 2009 6:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaibhav,

I am almost sure that you have not loaded these tcodes into RAR. Follow what Vit and Simon suggested and you should be able to fix this issue.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vaibhav,

I would check the import files for the Authorisation data via the Upload Objects --> Permissions. This is a step in the initial configuration of RAR and it maybe that you have only exported & uploaded a subset of the data.

Simon

Edited by: Simon P Persin on Nov 4, 2009 5:01 PM