cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW Sneak Preview Installation - Media Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When i am trying to install NW Sneak Preview but in the installation procedure is asking for Migration Export, Package Location and Copy Package To.

When i tried to find the directory which contains file LABELASC but system gives the following message

You entered: C:\SAPEPSP15\NWSneakPreviewSP15\SAP_NETWEAVER_2004S_SR_1_Java__ID__NW05SR1_JAVA\LABEL.ASC For copying a package you have to specify the source location for the requested package SAP:JMIG:700::😘 Specifiy the location which contains the right LABEL.ASC, or empty the copy input field !!

Pls help me out to proceed further on this issue.

Regards

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subhash,

Thanks for your reply.

We tried with the C:\SAPEPSP15\NWSneakPreviewSP15\SAP_NETWEAVER_2004S_SR_1_Java__ID__NW05SR1_JAVA

but the message still exist.

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heiko,

you don't need to specify a copy to location, only the package Location. And the package locatoin will be a directory containing a LABEL.ASC file. You only need to try the top level directories of the unpacked archives. The copy to location is for the case when you have the installation files on a slow network drive and want them copied to your local harddrive before installation.

Regards,

Armin

Message was edited by: Armin Groll

former_member197351
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

same problem, other package. I need the location of "SAP:MIGSDM:700:::*".

Do you know which package is meant??

Thanks

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think u are selecting the full path of that file. Try to select the Directory C:\SAPEPSP15\NWSneakPreviewSP15\SAP_NETWEAVER_2004S_SR_1_Java__ID__NW05SR1_JAVA.

may be it helps.

Regards

subhash