Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

include text --smartform ---not getting chnged

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i have chnaged the "include text" in the smartform in the following way,

SO10 and then typed my text name and saved it but the chnaged text does not appear in the smartform but if i go to SO10 it has been chnged .

Any suggestions

Honey

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the standard text on the same client? SmartForms are client independent, but standard texts are client dependent.

Is the text in a specific language? Does the SmartForm text node reference this language?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard Text SO10 is a client dependent, in case if you have changed in one client and checking in another client make sure you change the same in other client too...

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for the reply....i was just searching the forum and got the answers .

when we chnge the SO10 text in golden client we do n not get any transport request.

so one of the answer was "the system will never ask the request number while saving a text.

so, u have to explicitly run RSTXTRAN this program from se38 and addd ur request to ur text.

other wise u have to keep on create this text in alll the clients u want to execute .also it will not be transported(as u know)

"

HOW DO WE RUN THE PROGRAM OR HOW DO WE EXECUTE IT .

hONEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your testing client so10 transaction utilites-copy from client.

About transport in RSTXTRAN give all your text detail in the rstxtran and for the name of correction field give your request but its a customizing request but not workbench request and in so10 it will not ask you a request

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SE38 or SA38, enter the Report 'RSTXTRAN', click on Execute button or F8 button. it will take you the selection screen of the report.

Here you pass the values of Object, Name, ID & Language then click on execute or F8 button.

in the next screen just check the check box & press enter, then it will take u to next screen, here click on the push button 'Trsfr texts to corr.'.

by doing above steps it will ask for TR, here you go as usual...

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I PERFORMED ALL THE STEPS as above . in the end it says that "chnages to objects are only allowed in corrections/repair .

what to do now.

any body any help

Honey

Edited by: Honey2008 on Nov 5, 2009 9:42 AM