cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery output not re-determined during goods issue?

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm currently in the process of testing an SAP upgrade from 4.6B to ECC 6.0, and have encountered the following problem: one of our outbound delivery output types (LD00) is supposed to print out at goods issue (which happens in VT02N, by the shipment).

In 4.6B, the output determination procedure correctly triggers at goods issue, however, in 6.0, it doesn't. Re-opening the delivery in VT02n causes the LD00 to be determined after all, but by then it's too late.

Does anyone have the slightest idea why the output determination isn't re-evalutated at goods issue?

regards

Rob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read OSS notes 395723, 358634.

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Apparently this behaviour is normal, and I've already fixed the way they recommend, so all's well

I don't understand how I may have missed that first note you mentioned during my search, it would have saved me a lot of work...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your entries in SM30 for V_TVTK_PROF, perhaps in the upgrade you have reseted the table.

Regards,

Eduardo

PD: I forgot, check if the variants exist in report RV56ABST

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Nov 5, 2009 3:36 PM

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have solved my problem by editing the rv56abst variants, and setting LD00 to trigger always but in time 3 instead of 4, but I still wonder why my delivery's output determination was re-evaluated in 4.6B during goods issue, but not in 6.0

I will check V_TVTK_PROF when I get back to that customer to see what's in there

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have VOFM in the output control. Perhaps you need run the report RV80HGEN.

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

could you elaborate a little more? Where should I look for vofm, and what does the report you mention do?

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you are using an own VOFM subroutine to do filters if the output works or no. You create this subroutine with tcode VOFM, and after some steps you create an include in a report of SAP (SAPL). You can check if you are setting a VOFM in SM34/VVC_T683_XX_E1 for the output scheme. Sometimes is necesary to run this report to create and activate the report sapl, if no, when the abap call the subrutine, SAP doesn't find (perform * if found)

For VOFM there is a good document in google, format PDF, search it with the string inside vofm ext:pdf.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

I see. No, I use standard delivery output control routine '1 (goods issue)', and it works just fine when I open the delivery after I have performed the goods issue. However, in 4.6B, it was also evaluated during goods issue (resulting in an 'immediate' printout after triggering the output, because time was 4).