cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display data is EXcell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would like to know is it possible to export the data from Visual composer Iview to the MS-Excell.

The requirement is to export the data to excell and launch the excell application with data in in it on click of a button in view.

Please let me know if some one has any thoughts about this

Best Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

What is the version of VC are you using?

Thanks in advance,

Deep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even we have a similar requirement.

Our Portal Version is NW04s SP7

VC Server version is 645.7.1.0

I tried adding a button with System action called EXPORT DATA, but nothing is happening.

I am displaying the data by executing a BAPI in SAP Back end system.

Thanks

Senthil

former_member193545
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

The export feature only copies the data from a table or window and then you will have to open excel and paste the data.

Jarrod

Former Member

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Guys,

i need to know how i can connect to External BI Locations, anybody can help me please,

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey, I plan on having more details in a version 2 of this guide, but I wanted to get this out initially. Basically, go to your Visual Composer Portal and create a Remote URL iView to the BEx Web Analyzer located on your BI Portal. Then use this PCD location as your hyperlink for exporting within Visual Composer.

Cheers,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to do this in VC 6.x? Basically I want to export data to an XML file for use in an HTML javascipt call to Google Maps. How can export data to an XML file that I can send to Google?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This guide is only for VC 7.0 in SAP NetWeaver 2004s. It doesn't work in VC 6.x.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Thanks for helping out here, really appreciated...

Best Regards,

Ankur