Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 6.0 Installation Guide

former_member199632
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Im trying to install SAP ECC 6.0 on a normal desktop PC. (Core2 Duo) - Linux platform

Pls let me know from where can i find the ECC 6.0 installation guide. ..... Is there any proper site/blog from where can i find this complete document!

Im interesting on ECC 6.0 installation steps with screenshots.

cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly you check that you are having the enough hardware resources on your system to install the SAP ECC system. There is all guides are available on SAP site for installing all SAP Applications. If you want to specifically install the ECC with easy steps then you also can refer the below site, Very easy

steps are given below for installing the SAP ECC system:

ECC Installation steps

Check if you can install the SAP ECC system with above help, If you are getting any issue then please post so will help for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wanted sap software sap ecc.6.0

kolkata

india

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are having SAP Service Market Place ID, then Follow this Link [ECC 6.0 Installation Guide|https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700000297792008E/INS50SR3.htm]. Based on your Database and Operating System selection, you will get specific Installation Guide.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

arpit_arora
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

How to get SAP Service Market place ID?

Thanks

Arpit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls note:

1)If you SAP certified, you would have Service Market Place Id]

2)If you have purchased, SAP Licence you would have Service Market Place Id] & Password

3) Market place Id will also available in all SAP consulting Companies, has business with SAP AG

rEGARDS,

Nilanchal Swara

Sr SAP Basis/Netweaver Consultant

Capgemini India