cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP Datasource...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to extract AP details to BW. Can someone suggest the best suitable datasource to acheive the same? I need the following details to be avialable in BW:

The amount I paid

The cheque issue date

The cheque cleared date

Thanks

M.Akhila.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope, 0FI_AP_4 is the perfect datasource for your requirement. It gives both type of records(Cleared and opend ). For your requirement you need to take filter on Item status anf Due date.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

sachin_kulshrestha2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Check related details you will have to create your Z ods and will have to created generic datasource on PAYR table.

For Ap you can used std data source provided 0FI_AP_4.

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhila

If you are looking for Account Payable Data sources these are the standard Datasources available

0FI_AP_1 Vendors: Transaction figures

0FI_AP_3 Vendors: Line Items

0FI_AP_4 Vendors: Line Items with Delta Extrcation

0FI_AP_6 Vendor Sales Figures via Delta Extraction

0FI_AP_7 Vendor SGL Sales Figures using Delta Extraction

Hope this helps

Thnaks

PS: Please don't forget to reward the all useful answers as you know this is the way of appreciating in SDN

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

The suggested datasources will only provide me details about the amount I have to pay. They won't show me details about the amount paid. For ex. if a person pays 10 days in advance of the due date, I need to be able to get those details.

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you know the R/3 tables where this info is stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Akhila

These are the standard datasources provided by Business Content. If these are not suitable to your requirent you have to go for custom Datasource as per your requirement.

Thnaks

sat