cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Required field from R/3 to load in Bw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get a perticular value from R/3 to BW . in r/3 side I need to go to first table equi from there i pick equipmentno on the basis of this number i need to go to objnr from objnr i need to pick up objnr number and i have to see this number's value in table AUSP. like this same scenario i am facing in master as well as transaction tables , how i should fetch these values and load to BW .

In standard datasources if i want to add the field value of which is derived by the value in two more tables then how do i Enhance the datasource.

Can any one give clue to resolve It.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since u want to extract key of the EQUI (euipment no which is key of that table) to do so, you need to find out which fields in your datasource can have always one record which they match in EQUI table. then you can pull equipment and then you can pick up OBJNR from same table(EQUI) then go AUSP (but what are you trying to get from AUSP using OBJNR).

Most of the time with OBJNR you can goto JEST TABLE to pick status. by anychance u'r working on customer service

Correct me if iam wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If you want to enhance any data source, by appending any field from any table.. basic rules are

1. All the key fields in that perticular table should be available in your data source.

2. Similar for more fields from different tables.

Or if you want to extract more fields from different tables try to create a View on these table and go for generic extraction(create data source on this View). Choose which one if best option for your requirement.

Hope it Helps

Srini