cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message in delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Gurus

pls i was getting this error message while tring to create delivery for one of our new plants created "material not define for sales org ARM1 DIST CHAN. lang..E... after going into the error msg it say i should check the following"

.The copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries do not allow the order to be delivered.

What can i do to resolve this and how do i go about it

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found out common distribution channel was not maintained. And i maintained this using t-coe VOR1. This was manually done on production server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Common distribution channel have to be maintained for access to common master data. You are right in maintaining the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
material not define for sales org

Go to MM02, key in the material code and select the sales views. Ensure that the material which is having the sales area is the same as the one in sale order.

copy conditions specified in Specify copy control for deliveries 
         do not allow the order to be delivered.

Go to VTLA and check whether you have maintained copy control for your order type to delivery type with the related item category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Looks like its related to material master language related issues, check the material basic data - language

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto the T.Code "VOV7".

Select your item category.

Details.

Check the check box "Item relevent for Delivery" in "Business data" tab.

Save.

And also ensure that your material presents in that sales area.

Regards,

Krishna.