cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL_WD_INPUT_FIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created input fields dynamically using cl_wd_input_field class on the WDDOMODIFYVIEW method of 1 view.

These fields are themselves created with the dynamic context node created at run time.

Now i want to pass the values entered in these dynamic input fields into the next view or even the WDDOBEFOREACTION Method once i enter the submit button.

How can this be possible..

Shivi Goel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

lo_el_resume_info->get_attribute(

EXPORTING

name = `USERID`

IMPORTING

value = lv_userid ).

pass the value lv_userid to a variable in comp controller.

i.e 1. Declare a varibale gv_temp of type lv_userid in attributes of comp controller.

2. move corresponding lv_userid to wd_comp_controller->gv_temp .

3 in the WDDOINIT of next screen bind the value wd_comp_controller->gv_temp to the one which u want using set static attributes.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the context nodes are also dynamic.

when you create the INPUTFIELDS you might have bound the VALUE property to some ATTRIBUTE right...

Is this context attribute a static/dynamic one..

You can use GET_ATTRIBUTE method of if_wd_context_node..so that these values can be used in the 2nd view.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The context node is also dynamic.

At run time only, from this dynamic context node attributes' , i am creating the input fields dynamically.

Shivi Goel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using the same dynamic node (attributes) instance you can use the GET_ATTRIBUTE method right..

Have you stored the reference of this node globally..so that you can use it in Next view....

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Refer this :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/stage/dynamiclayoutmanipulationinWD+ABAP

In this wiki, dynamic nodes n contexts are created.