cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Split of XML in 2 IDocs with BPM (XI/PI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I create a BPM process in PI which receives an xml. Then this xml will be split to an Invoice02 IDoc and to an Orders05 IDoc and finally it will be separately send to SAP. However this scenario runs in our Testsystem (SAP and XI-system) without problems. I transfer it to our production PI and SAP but I get the following error:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Furthermore I test the configuration scenario in the configuration builder of SAP PI Production that works fine. I do not understand why the receiver will not be found. It will be great if someone knows the reason of this problem

Best regards,

Fatih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the receiver business System in Receiver Determination. I hope you have selected the correct one which belown to production.

If you have done evrything correctly then try to "Clear SLD Data Cache" from Environment menu and then try. Note the business sytems are Case Sensitive, so take care of that.

If nothing helps then simply delete the Business System from ID and then again import it from SLD and try again after RD configuration.

Hope this helps..

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

yes the business system is configured. However, I forget to mention, that the XML will be split only for Invoice02 IDoc and will be sent to SAP but the split to Orders05 IDoc will not work, I get this error receiver determination not found.

So I do not what the reason is.

@

Everything is actived. Our change list is empty.

Best regards,

Fatih

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to do conditional Interface Determination to prevent this (I am assuming that you are using only 1 Receiver System in RD). Can you tell me / show me your RD configuration and how many mappings/interface mappings you have used in your scenario.

Is your scenario works in Developement system without ORDERS05 split?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

here is the link to the picture configuration part in the integration builder of PI

<removed_by_moderator>

and here is the BPM process:

<removed_by_moderator>

In the development system it runs without error, but in the production system I get this error:

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I hope this will be useful to find the problem.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 4, 2009 9:30 PM

Links with inappropriate advert banners removed

Former Member
0 Kudos

The split to Invoice and Order is necessary. Without this the interface is not useful, but why I have to use conditional Receiver Determination? With BPM it is not necessary?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

(I am assuming that you are using only 1 Receiver System in RD).

Yes you are absolutely right. It is only 1 Receiver. You have to understand, that message which will come as xml is split in two idocs using 1 receiver ( SAP production system).

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The split to Invoice and Order is necessary. Without this the interface is not useful, but why I have to use conditional Receiver Determination? With BPM it is not necessary?.

I have aked you to use Conditional Interface Determination and not for Conditioal Receiver Determination.

Any way these screen shot couldn't help me much, Can you upload the

1. Screen shot of RD configuration where I can see how you have configured your receiver (expend Configuration overview for RD).

2. Also send the Screen shot of Interface Determination(s).

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry for my misunderstanding. Here are the links:

<removed_by_moderator>

<removed_by_moderator>

<removed_by_moderator>

<removed_by_moderator>

Does it make sense to use conf. interface determination with BPM, because the BPM process use the right interface.

Thanks in advance for your support,

Fatih

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Nov 4, 2009 9:31 PM

Links removed. Please use an different website to load your pictures...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faith,

The site which you have used to upload the screen shots is not very good. Just to maintain the dignity of SDN either you delete these pictures or use some other good site like "www.flickr.com";. I know this is not your fault, but please co operate.

Now come to your problem, you have not completed your configuration properly. Just see your first screen shot, you have not defined the Interface mapping and inbound message (you can see the missing things in red color), So because of this it is not able to determine the receiver.

Just compare the configuration with your developement system and complete it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sarvesh,

you have to understand, this is a BPM process and thus it is not necessary to define a receiver and an interface mapping. The BPM process handle this ( not erforderlich is german and means not necessary). Besides, ths configuration run without a problem in our development environment but not in our productive environment. That is my question why it is not running in our production system. Why I get this error.

I hope you understand the problem now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok... I thought you have missed your configuration. Sorry I couldn't understand because it was in German..

Now the last thing which comes in my mind is CACHE issue. We also get this error because of cache. So refresh full CPACache and try again. And lastly if nothing helps then try with restarting the J2EE server.

You can see the similar error in this thread was because of cache issue...

Regards,

Sarvesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error shows" No receiver could be determined"

In the sense, U didn't specified any condition in the Receiver Determination.

That means, From XI it will split to two receivers.

If it invoice IDOC, It goes to one receiver.

If it is Orders IDOC , then it goes to the another receiver.

If other IDOC's are coming Insted of Invoice IDOC & ORDERS IDOC, then condition not satisfied in the receiver determination level

So please check your payload, If condition is satisfied, then it can goes to proper receivers.

Hope you understand that,

Thanks,

sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Activate all objects in the change list in ID .then only re check the configuration test.!