Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To much rows in table/subform

sven_schuberth2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a very weird problem with the pdf-forms.

I commit a table to through the interface. Lets say this table contains 2 rows. In the pdf are shown 4 rows. The last two of them empty.

My pdf is build as follows:

data

| - Master Page

| | - Page 1

| | - Content Area

|- (untitled Subform)(page 1)

| -Subform 1

| - Subform 2

| |- lots of data fields

| - Separator

Bindings are like:

Subform 1 - $record.DATA.DATA[*]

Subform 2 - normal

data fields - to their equivalent in the data-structure

Separator - no binding, only for space

And if more then one row is in the table, some data-fields are missing in the Subform2.

I've created several forms with the same structure. All are working fine. I've compared then, there are no diffeneces (or I can't see them).

Does anyone know something abaout this described problem?

thanks and greetings from the rainy germany,

Sven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sven,

You are mixing explicit (subform1) and implicit binding (subform2) that's the reason why you see two empty rows. So you need to check why you have two subforms where the first one is bound to the same node as the second one. Subfrom1 and Subform2 are on the same level (i.e. not nested)? Why?

Regards,

Juergen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sven_schuberth2
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm not sure now, but the second answer about the two Subforms was the solution.

Thank you!

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, did you get your answer and solve the problem? If so, please close the thread and share your solution and experience with us so the other members of the community benefits from that too. Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the problem is with the binding, at least the DATA.DATA sounds weird to me.

You´d better check the data lines too. But I do not know why would you (or a coleague?) add any blank lines:))

So the first advise is to be followed.