Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERM --> unable to determine matching org. level for BRGRU in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem.

When I trY to import in the ERM (SAP GRC AC 5.3 SP5) a mass import of roles (derived roles) using the template Organizational Template.

Some of the roles gives me this error:

"Role not imported; unable to determine matching org. level for BRGRU in the system".

In the file I put for example

ZAPVAPINTE BUKRS 0083

Am I doing it right? or do I have to put $BURKS?

Best regards.

Pablo Mortera.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

BRGRU is authorization group.

Check it with the designed role in which Authorization object is having field BRGRU. Check the values which is assigned to this field(BRGRU ) & associated fields whether correct or not.

Hope this will help...........

Rgds,

Mohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry,

I don't know what you are telling me.

I don't get it.

0 Kudos

Pablo,

The field which is causing the problem is the one labelled BRGRU. This field is an Organisation level for "authorisation group" and will be contained in multiple authorisation objects.

Effectively, you need to check the values (i.e. the part of your upload file which shows BRGRU) and make sure that they are valid!

Simon

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

I am having the exact same problem. I am trying to upload derived roles and am getting the following errors:

No org. level details for derived role; role not imported

Role not imported; unable to determine matching org. level for PERSA in the system

Role not imported; unable to determine matching org. level for PLVAR in the system

I include all three files when doing the import:

Bulk Download File*

Enterprise Role Management Information File

Primary Org. Level File

I have verified that the org levels I included are valid as I copied them directly from the system I downloaded and am connecting to.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Peggy

0 Kudos

Hello Peggy,

I have in the template of the org levels this:

ZAAVAAINTE BRGRU *

And it gives me the error :

Role not imported; unable to determine matching org. level for BRGRU in the system

and in the role it puts me "??ZAAVAAINTE" and the roles name is ZAAVAAINTE.

Why it gives me that error eith "*".

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there a way to get this organizational levels from the R/3 without doing it 1 by 1 in each role?

Is there a table or something to do this?

I have more than 1000 roles with organizational levels.

Best Regards.

Pablo Mortera.

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

I have found that when you run the background job "syncronization of the organizational values" it pulls the org value name and all "values" assigned to it. If you don't have values specified (on the table level) for the org name, you get this error. We have many fields that we use values for these fields but they aren't specified in the table.

For example: We have the org value "PLVAR" with the values "AL", "01", "02", "03", and "GB" assigned to it. You can actually see these values in the backend system using SE11. We do not get this error on this org value. However, we have another org value "SACHZ" that we use, but we do not have any values assigned to it on the table level, so it is giving us this error. We are trying to find out how to populate the "values" field since this was not done through configuration.

Here are the steps: (1) Go to SE11 in your backend system. (2) Put your org value (example: PLVAR) in the "DATA TYPE" field and click display. (3) Double click on the Domain name. (4) Go to the Value Range Tab and click on the "Value Table" name if there is one. This is the table that has the org values assigned in it - normally done through configuration. (5) go to Utilities --> table contents --> display. (6) execute the table contents. These are the values that the sync job pulls over. If there are no values there or if there is no "values table" name, you get the error. If there are values there, you don't get it.

We are working with our technical team to get the values in these fields to see if that works. Another quick way to see if there are values assigned to the org field is to use "Org Value Mapping" in ERM. Select the "derived org level field" you want to see and click on the "org value from" magnifying glass. If no values are there, a "values table" hasn't been populated in SE11.

It doesn't make much sense to me though because we can still use values for these fields for our derived roles....we just don't populate the table with them.

I'll update this message if we find a solution.

Thanks,

Peggy

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP suggested that I import only 15 roles at a time. All of my derived roles worked once I did this - even the ones with the object SACHZ. Also, I first had to import the master role by itself (even though the config manual says to do them together). Once the master role was imported, I could import up to 15 derived roles at a time with no problems.

Thanks,

Peggy

0 Kudos

Hi Peggy,

I am trying to upload the Derived Roles into the ERM. I have already uploaded all the Parents Roles. The volumes of the Derived Roles is huge in my SAP Backend system.

I am not able to understand what should be the content of Org File which we upload. Please correct if I am wrong

1>Example a role Z_TEST_D is derived from Z_TEST on the org levels EKGRP,KOART,GSBER,WERKS.

2>I have run Org Synchronization Job in the ERM

3>Downloaded Z_TEST (Parent Role) and uploaded it into ERM(It was easy because there was no org file)

4> Downloaded Z_TEST_D(Derived Role) through /VIRSA/RE_DNLDROLES Tcode in backend.

5>Downloaded the AGR_1252 information for this role which contained the Org levels and values

6>I put all those information into the Org File and then tried to upload it throws me the error Role Z_TEST_D : not imported; unable to determine matching org. level for WERKSin the system

So I again tried with the another method by changing the input sheet for the Org File

Z_TEST_D BUKRS 0* 9*

Z_TEST_D EKGRP *

Z_TEST_D KOART *

Z_TEST_D GSBER *

Z_TEST_D WERKS *

and tried to upload it again gave me the same error. I have checked the ERM all these Org Levels are fetched into the ERM. I am not sure if I am missing any basic things.

Please share your experience and beast practice to upload the roles,

Current Support pack: SP10 Hot Fix 2.

Regards,

Rahul