Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEXT Alignment and Last Page Printing Blank

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I completed smartform . But i am facing with two problems.

1. Alignement of value in Table

i want print value like

usd : 145.22

exrt : 48.99

rs : 1568.98

Decimals must be rightaligned . I used the Paragraph format with* right aligned * but it is not printing right aligned becasue of usd ,exrt,rs .

it is printing

My requirement is they want to print in Right Alignment .

2. Last Page printing Blank.

My last page is Constant page with out page Mainwindow for that i given next as Page1 then in printing it is giving Blank Page.

Please help to me to solve the problem.

Regards

Nandan.N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. well like it seems you have "usd : 145.22" in one variable which aint too good.

But still right aligned should work anyway.

Still right alignment is not the way to go when displaying numbers with decimals. You should go for decimal instead of right aligned. This makes sure the right numbers will appear underneath each others even when having amounts with various decimals.

But, be aware, to use the decimal alignment your variable using it has to be declared of a numeric data type.

Besides i would not make the whole paragraph format right aligned, but making use of tabulators and deining alignments for those tabs.

2. Having an empty last page mostly results in processing one or more empty lines which didnt fit on first page.

Probably some seperators between information. Just make sure these seperators just show up between the desired informatuion and not when there is no between since maybe your second informnation to print which you wanted to seperate, is just empty.

You can play a bit with the option of a paragraph format, not to print empty lines. thos i wouldnt do that for the seperators, since those are always empty and still you want to print em.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

I did not understand the requirement can you please tell me in detail.

1. Alignement of value in Table

i want print value like

Decimals must be rightaligned . I used the Paragraph format with* right aligned * but it is not printing right aligned becasue of usd ,exrt,rs .

it is printing

For the second one make sure that you dont have any "enter" in the text element after the variable.

SrihariNerella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Should be Right-Aligned . Decimal value should one under one.

Regards

Nandan.