cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not activate forms using transaction SFP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert(s):

After I created one form using transaction SFP, I click the "Activate" button, I got result "13,515 Bytes Transferred", but the form is still Inactive. I am sure that the form I created is correct. Could you help to guide me how can I solve the problem please?

My system is ECC6.0 NW7.0 SR3, and just installed ABAP stack without Java. Server OS is Win2003, DB is Oracle.

Any information missed please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Guizhou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the ADS is configured with portal is active.

Kind Regards,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, as I said my system do not have Java stack, and I could not configure the ADS. Does the activation of the form need ADS? Per my understanding the object activation is just a ABAP action that tell system this object can be used.

Thanks

Guizhou

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ADS is always required if you are developing an adobe form. Because when you activate the adobe form your R/3 server sends request to ADS and once verified the form gets active. So you must have Java stack first for ADS configuration.

Regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

Actually my forms team also facing the similar kind of issue like, they are activating the adobe form in R/3 which has only ABAP stack and the ADS is pointing the other system which has JAVA stack (Here ABAP and JAVA were in two standalone systems) after refreshed the form still they can see that form is in inactive status. Please tell me what is the root cause.

Thanks in advance!

--Sathis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Thanks for your reply.

Guizhou

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Install the Java stack

2) Install ADS

3) Configure ADS using doc named:SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe, Adobe Document Services, SAP NetWeaver u201904, Configuration Guide, For SAP Web Application Server 6.40, Document Version 1.11 u2013 July 17, 2006