cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the exchange rate of a line item manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company has an issue regarding the exchange rates. We are in a country using EURO.

Though from one of our vendor we take prices in USD. In our pricing procedure in the sales orders we post the price of the vendor and in the prices we maintain another condition type for our profit.

In the case of the vendor price that gives us USD, we have want to give the price in the usd and the system to translate the usd in eur (in the next line of the procing procedure) accourding to an exchange rate that the user will give per line item.

At the moment the system thanslates the price to eur accourding to the exchange rate from the system (automatically) and I haven't have the possibility to change the predifined exchange rate manually as I want to do.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to change Exchange Rate Manually you have to sit and discuss with FI guy, You have a option to maintain this exchange in SAP But value can see only at account document level not transaction level.

hari Mandav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Exchange rate are maintained in the T.Code "OB08".

Goto the T.Code "OB08".

Change the exchange rate as per your requirement.

If you want to get different currency then goto the T.Code "XD02".

Enter your customer number,Company code and sales area.

Goto Sales area data.Sales tab.

Change the currency to your value as per your requirement.

If you create a new order with that customer,then we will get this new currency.

After creating the invoice,pass the accounting document number into "FB03" and enter the company code and fiscal year.

Enter.

Click on "Currency".

It gives you the value in base currency.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I set in the document will apply direct or indirect exchange rate entry in the customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to give different currency. go to order > item conditions > enter the condition type, amount and curency, so system convert the amount at item level, but document currency still same.

its possible test it.

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I have been doing. the issue is to maintain the exchange rate at this point manually