cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS Customization : Country Unique Key Indentification!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have requirement were i am supposed to put instructions on US bank portal.

Fecperinfo is the component having create overview method , which is being called by bizcard of US bank application.

As all the components are calling the same overview method instruction is coming on all the bank pages.

we not passing any unique key to identify country.

wdThis.wdGetFcPersInfoInterface().CreateOverview(wdThis.wdGetContext().nodeInfotypeList(),

view,

fieldInfo,

"Bnksa");

Above method pass parameter bnksa which is for unique identity of bank.

Now we dnt need instructions on other bank apges. How to control it. Please help me.

Molga is the field which is passes country code but that is not passed to overview method.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrushti,

Need some clarity:

USBank portal means , an US - ESS user when clicks the bank detail service/link he should get the list of instructions on Bank Overview screen ?

If this is your req :then you need to do customization in

DC : essusbank

component: VcPerBankUSOverview

view Bizcard view

method : wddomodifyview()

Create a text view element dynamically where you can put your list of instruction .

this will be applicable for US employees only.

Now if some of your other countries are taking refernece of US iview then you nees to put a check on basis of Molga or country code of the user later on.

Note: This a webdynpro thread pls put according from next time

Regards

Poonam Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Poonam.

I put thread in all possible related forums , hoping for repliy from any of the experts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Poonam looks like you have worked on ESS.

I have many issues on that , first of all i am new to Web dynpro java and above that ESS has complicated coding.

we have a link for image now , which is deployed on server side. I have provided the link in window as it is. But when it will be moved to test environment , i guess it will become a problem.

please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrusti,

First of let me know is you ESS US bank issue resolved?

As you written:

"we have a link for image now , which is deployed on server side. I have provided the link in window as it is. But when it will be moved to test environment , i guess it will become a problem."

pls clarify the below:

Is the ablove issue a part of ESS appl only , if yes than which appl ,elaborate?

"i guess it will become a problem.": what will be the problem/ issue?

What I have understood is you have a link to action UI in WD which is opening an image UI which is stored in server(development).If I have correctly understood then let me know what issue you are facing in test system/

Regards

Poonam Sharma

Answers (0)