cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to load latest request from PSA to data target in BI2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem while loading the flat file data to Data store object. I am using Delta extraction in DTP.

I am getting the flat file twice a day for loading. First time the data is getting loaded correctly that means the record count matches with file data count.

For second time as both the requests are active in PSA and the data is available in Change log also, system considers both the requests from PSA and compare it with change log and then uploads the data. Because of this, the record count of data file does not match with the file data count.

Could anybody help me, how to load exactly the latest request from PSA to Data target.

Thanks in advance.

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If I understand you correctly, you are loading a flat file with partially different information twice a day.

Since you using Delta DTPs, the number of records in the DataStore Object on the second load reflect only what has changed compared to the first laod (new and changed records based on the key of the DataStore Object). It seems that you have some records that have the same key as in the first load, hence your record count is different.

I do not see your point.

Cheers

SAP NetWeaver 2004s Ramp-Up BI Back Office Team

klaus_werner
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

which record count are you talking about? Where exactly do you look and what are the numbers? and what is the problem you are facing with that, is the data wrong in the DataStore Object?

Regards, Klaus