Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager CRM_DNO_MONITOR issue

jaideep_dave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using solution manager . we have to kinds of useres PowerUsers and CoreTeamUsers. In CRM_DNO_Monitor when core team goes inside they are able to see Oveview data inside trainsaction for any issue log .

if Super Users / Power Users are not able to see Overview data it comes as empty screen

Please help me in this matter .

Thanks for all.

With Best Regards

Jaideep Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you correct Overview data empty screen

jaideep_dave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for you reply , i will check and revert to you .

i have one another issue i have created BP ids of all power users but some of them are not visible to Reported By in Transaction notif_create and i am manually if item putting BP ids of report by manually it is saying this user is not Reported by .

With Best Regards

Jaideep Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reported By is the person who is reporting the issue. If you login to the system and create a support message, by default you will be the Reported By.

Why are you changing the Reported By person? Do you have any particular scenario or requirement?

Thnx,

Waseem.

jaideep_dave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi , We have just started using Solution Manager so that we are input some earlier issues with help of notif_create transaction . as well as some time we edit crm_dno_monitor and put proper report by person name .

i am getting list of users in reported by but not all are appearing . we need users should appear in Reported By list.

Thanks for your earlier reply.

With Best Regards

Jaideep Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Identification of those BPs which are not getting displayed in the list.

Are those BPs been assigned to Systems?

Thnx,

Waseem.

jaideep_dave
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sir ,

Will you help me in this which Roles are missing so that we will able to give to power users also .

otherwise we have given all rolls which are suggest by SAP Solution Manager Consultent.

Thanks for your Help.

With Best Regards

Jaideep Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls find the Std SAP roles for Service desk.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/0a/f12c41ab78f66fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm32/helpdata/en/45/cb27429d16db2ce10000000a1550b0/content.htm

If you hav customer specifc Z roles, then assign them with appropriate roles.

Thnx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do these users have necessary roles n bp's ?

how do they proceed in crm_dno_monitor report?

Also check the Layout of the report, which has a good impact on the o/p.

Thnx,

Waseem.