cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2E instace problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have WebAS SP7 installation on my machine.When I tried to deploy my (webdynpro)application from the IDE its showing deployment excption.

The problem is SDM is pointed to some other machine.In the exception its showing that SDM host not found.

But in the preferences I have given my system name correctly (INLD50031716).But some how it is looking for some other SDM host(INLL50032636).

After that I have tried to uninstall the engine.While uninstallation it is showing the following error

"WARNING 2004-09-11 19:10:03

<html>You entered the instance number 0 on host inld50031716 for the JC instance.<p>In the SAP system J2E, an JC instance exists already with the instance number 00 on host inll50032636.</html>"

I have never tried to create another instance on my machine.When i open J2EE window in the netweaver studio,

the host column is pointing to INLL50032636.Ideally it should point to my local machine (i.e) INLD50031716.

From where the IDE is picking these J2EE information?

Please let me know the solution.

Thanks & Regards

Anilkumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

Try pinging both the addresses INLD50031716 and INLL50032636. There could be a possibility that both the machine names resolve to the same IP address . Try resolving that issue first

Regards

Pran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pran,

Both the IP addresses are different.

Regards

Anil