cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SmartForm Text alignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have completed my form along with the border lines. I have one question however is that whenever I create the Text-Element for the Header Line, it seems cannot align center. I have create a new style and formatting, but whenever I save the form, the settings get reset again, and the text will go back to the left most side of the line.

I need to make the column headers to align in center, can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1). As already some one above said your text may taken some other style so please check whether any other styles

are assigneed in your form then assign your style to the text node.

2).Even your paragraph format is center alligned but it may have some character format also may be it is right alligned.

So first check the style then in your text node check the pencil icon and in change editor check clearly whether your

paragraph format is assigned properly or not and also check any character formats are assigned to it and check its properties.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

doies your smartstyla even HAVE a center paragraph format?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In the Text Element that You have created, in the OUTPUT options assign your Smartstyle Style Z******

and then use ur paragraph format for center alignment and check and also check the size of the window if it to smal then the text will be left aligned...

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that the center paragraph format is applied in the script editor for the text elements.

Regards,

Ram