cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RowCount for WDA Tables based on SCROLLBAR table rendering

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We are using a standard WDA table to display some data. Our application doesn't have explicitly the app parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION set, but it is rendering our tables as scrollable (like we were using parameter 'SCROLLBAR'). I think that, probably, it is following a server parameter.

Even if we set 'footervisible' to true, our footer is not displayed. As we need to display rowcount, does anyone have any idea on how to display it?

Regards,

Douglas Frankenberger

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi.

>

> We are using a standard WDA table to display some data. Our application doesn't have explicitly the app parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION set, but it is rendering our tables as scrollable (like we were using parameter 'SCROLLBAR'). I think that, probably, it is following a server parameter.

>

> Even if we set 'footervisible' to true, our footer is not displayed. As we need to display rowcount, does anyone have any idea on how to display it?

>

>

> Regards,

> Douglas Frankenberger

I assume you are are on NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 1. As of 7.01 the paginator option no longer exists and is ignored in all the settings. Only the Scrollbar is possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas.

Exactly. And, in this case, is there a way to display table row count, on footer, for example?

Regards,

Douglas Frankenberger

Edited by: Douglas Frankenberger on Nov 4, 2009 2:31 PM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Nothing built in. There is a row count displayed in the quick info of the scrollbar itself. I suppose you could build your own text area under the table and supply that information yourself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's about three hours of searching / debugging I will never get back. Maybe there should be a "Do not use" or "obsolete" in the method description.

Hate for my first post to be negative. My bad.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problems... it happens. I've probably spent more than three hours searching for a solution too.

Regards,

Douglas Frankenberger

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have not set any application paramaters the footer which shows the row count comes automatically.

the footer is visible once it exceeds the Visible row count i.e if the visible row count is 5 you can see the footer showing the no.of rows after the 5 th row.

Regards,

Priya