Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred dates from cproject to PS

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We woukd like when a project is replicated in PS dates are transferred to the WBS from cproject ( project, phase and tasks). I have read this is not standar and it is needed to modify the BAPI to get this.

My question is --> is this correct? Isn´t this behaviour standard?

Just in this case dates are not trasferred , does someone knows what are the following settings in this settings used for?

--> Cproject -->conection to external settings -->Accounting integration --> make general settings- Here we have configured project type --> replicate as WBS --> 0FRAME4 ( I don' understand this 0FRAME4)

Thanks all for your help,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Do not have any inforamtion about dates transfered to PS from cProjects.

But regarding your question of Frame04, by defining frame, you can display data from accounting, such as company code, currency, and so on. In your case its frame04, that is for accouting integration it will display data for Period End closing.

Regards,

Niraj Sikligar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraj, Zhembo

Thanks a lot for your updates. We needed confirm this information was not being transferred,

Niraj, I don´t undertand when you say 'You can display data from accounting'. Where can I display this information? Sorry for so much questions but we have changed from FRAME01 to FRAME04 and I have not found the difference.

Thansk a lot

Sara

nirajsikligar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sara,

You identify frames for cost collector data overview. It specifies which frame from the object type the system should display in the overview display of the accounting data.

For any object type, you identify frames in Frames per object type in customizing.And each frames will have field assigned to it.

So in Accounting integration Using cost collector in mySAP ERP customing you define one frame which will direct what data to be displayed in detail screen of that object.

In your case the fields for both the frames would be same so that you are not able to see any difference.

I hope I have cleared your doubt.

Regards,

Niraj

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

If you would like to transfer the dates from cProject to ERP PS, you can use the analog logic which is done for status. The idea is the same, collect the information in cProject side, hand over at save to the ERP system using remote function call. At the ERP side, the corresponding BAPI is used to populate the information (dates).

See my thread about how to synchronize the status. You can do it even in the same subsystem.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo