cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP_QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding inspection lot for an early goods receipt inspection with origin 04 through a process order.

(I could not locate any thread suitable for this case)

The QM data is set up (MM - QM view, Insp plan) and all the customizing for order type, dependent parameters, etc. are set up. Can any one describe how to set up the process order related basic transactional data (in simple terms) such as BOM, Master recipe, etc. This should enable the creation of 04 type insp lot when the process order is released.

Thank you.

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

QCC3->inspection lot creation->Maintain Inspection type->Inspection for Mfg Order->Maintain Parameters for Process Order Type--> here maintain all the setting related to process order for a plant & order type

when order get confirmed it will create the 04 inspection lot.BOM& master recipe will be same as BOM & Roting in production order.

I hope this will add some value.

Sujit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you checked in the detailled information of the inspection type for the field 'Control of Inspection Lot Creation ' in the material master data QM ?

There should be an enty 'Y early lot creation for the order item'.

Willi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

if you want to create a complete PP/QM scenario, then it should be advisable to get some help from a PP colleague.

In very basic terms, you should have:

- Material Code, with a workscheduling view and quality views having "04" as inspection type and "Y" as Lot creation

- BoM for the material, using CS01

- Master Recipe, with CS01

- Create a process order for the material with COR1 (I assume here that PI01 as order type is configured for your plant)

- In the order go to "Green Flag" button to release the order

- After saving the order, an inspection lot is created for the material

Regards