Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get user IP and its host name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

we have ecc 6 sr3, oracle with win server 2003. We have a team of abapers but mistakenly one of the person had removed some packages.

so i want to know the complete descrition of that user who did this and also along with ip and host name. Is there any possibility to trace.

thanks in advance

aftab

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you imagine that this question has been asked before and how many times it has been answered?

Please use the search and make some attempt on your side first, before launching questions into the forum....

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use T.code OS01. click on Presentation Server button. Then Change view button . Then you can see the users PC name and IP address.

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

0 Kudos

Hi Shilamoni,

Thanks for ur reply, i got the user id and the system IP address to whom user is connected ...........

can u plz tell me that is there any Tx code in which i can see the document changed by the user along with user IP. I tried ST03n, STAD... but i couldn't find all user related data in 1 T-code.........

I also read out all the previous post by no success .........

aftab

0 Kudos

Hi, Aftab

You can trace user's activity .. using SM20 or ST03n. In ST03n select Expert mode-> Double click the server name-> Double click on the time like month. Then expand the User and settlement Statistics option and double click User-Profile . Select a particular user , and you will see Transaction executed by that user.

Regards

ASADUZZAMAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all