Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Msg No. F5165 Company Code is not defined - while viewing Parked Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am trying to park an FV60 Invoice using function module - PRELIMINARY_POSTING_FB01. I am able to park the Invoice Successfully but when I am trying to view the parked Invoice using FB03 TCODE - I am getting an Error Pop Up message saying that "Message No. F5165 Colmpany code "" has not been created in financial accounting ". I am passing the valid Company Code field value in the Function Module .

I did search the forum but could not solve the problem. I am working on ECC 6.0 system. Any help would be great help to me.

Thanks and Have a nice day.

With Regards

Vasu

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are passing the company code in all table entries of all tables and structures (where they appear) in the interface?

Rob

0 Kudos

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the reply.

Only in the table T_BKORM - I am not passing the Company code value, as I was running into problems. Except this table I am passing Company code values to all the tables .

Let me know, If I am missing some values.

With Regards

Vasu

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Any Help ?

Thanks and Have a nice day.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I tried the same function module with same values in different system. I was able to park document successfully. So probably I think some configuration are missing in the earlier system. I will update again once I found the missing configuration.

Thanks for the help.

With Regards

Vasu

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue, and I also could park the document in a different system, did you find which was the cause of the issue?