Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction FV60

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have activated the object "F_LFA1_GRP" im my transaction FV60 by SU24.

When I execute FV60, it does not check this object and it does not call another tranasaction to check the object, for exemple

FBV3 call FV63 witch control and check this authorization object F_LFA1_GRP.

Please, Can some one tell me why my FV60 does not control and check "F_LFA1_GRP"?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you test it for specific users? what makes you think that FV60 doesnt restrict on the vendor authorization group?

16 REPLIES 16

Former Member
0 Kudos

From memory this only works on management of vendors (XK01/2 etc) rather than the posting transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you test it for specific users? what makes you think that FV60 doesnt restrict on the vendor authorization group?

0 Kudos

F_LFA1_GRP is a master data control auth object. Any reason that you activated this object for FV60?

0 Kudos

Your response:

F_LFA1_GRP is a master data control auth object. Any reason that you activated this object for FV60?

My reply:

My user does not have Xk01 or xk02 and I want to restrict to this user to don't create a document for a vendor with a "Vendor account group" : Z999

What can I do if there is any reason to activate this object for FV60?

Thank you.

Edited by: BOBALICE on Nov 4, 2009 11:19 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The object F_LFA1_GRP is used to secuire the master data maintenance, if you want to control the posting to a vendor account,. you need to use the complemenatary object F_BKPF_BEK, this should allow you to control postings to vendor account groups

Hope this helps,

Tom

0 Kudos

Now, my simple role has FV60 with this values in F_BKPF_BEK:

Activity : * ACTVT

Authorization Group : Z001, Z002, Z011, Z012, Z901 BRGRU

My role is affected for specific user.

But I don't understand why my role allow to create by FV60 a document for a vendor with a "Vendor account group :: Z999 " (I don't have this value in BRGRU !!!)

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the combinations of roles assigned to the user, are they gaining access to this object with the value for Z999 in another role? Have you tried tracing the access for the user to see the check made on the object for this account group - if the check is passing, then the user is gaining the authorisation through their buffer somewhere...

Tom

0 Kudos

Hi,

My user is affected to one role, is my simple role.

All the values of "Authorization Group" in F_BKPF_BEK are: Z001, Z002, Z011, Z012, Z901

I have traced the autorizations by ST01 for the user and ST01 does not give any things of F_BKPF_BEK (any problems)

I also have the some problem. (with Z999)

Can you test it in your system?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As transaction FV60 is allowing posting to Z999 account groups, you would not expect to see a failure against F_BKPF_BEK for that account group, what you need to know is if the check is being made on the object at all. Have you validated the SU24 settings for this object in SU24, I can only assume the object is not being checked as you have no other roles assigned to this user.

Tom.

0 Kudos

The user is affected to a one role, there are not others roles affected to this user

F_BKPF_BEK is already validate in FV60 by SU24

I don't understand why this problem

Do you have another idea?

thank you very match.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

The Su24 link for these auth objects associated to transaction FV60 does not mean the check will automatically take place. If the ABAP statements are not in place to make the authority check on object F_BKPF_BEK, then the restriction will not apply - the trace should show if the object is being checked at all. If this is not the case, you'll need to work with a developer to ensure that the relevant authority checks are entered in the underlying program.

Hope this helps,

Tom

0 Kudos

Yes,

I will chek the underlying program of FV60.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Have you considered using F_LFA1_BEK? It is optional and intended to protect vendor accounts via their group assignment.

It corresponds to the authorization group value on the Company Code data tab in the vendor master <- Important!

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

> ... the trace should show if the object is being checked at all.

Before you go the ABAP route, you should read the object documentation in SU21 first and speak to a functional consultant (preferably a good one who understands the use of authorizations and what the ABAP system has to offer...).

Optional objects such as these provide a "selective protection" mechanism for using master data which is dependent on the master data record itself having been protected by the same authorization group value to, for example display the vendor... or to display transaction data records for that vendor. Generally they come in pairs (double trouble) of objects.

Now, if there is no value found on the master record, then the optional object check is suppressed. This also means that if the system first checks for the presence of a value in the LFB1-BEGRU field before performing the check, and there is no value found... then the check is not performed.

=> No use in tracing code which is never reached by the config...

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I Have also actived F_LFA1_BEK in FV60 by SU24, but the same problem: FV60 does not check authorization F_LFA1_BEK :

All objects checking in FV60 (by ST01):

S_TCODE

F_BKPF_BUK

F_BKPF_KOA

S_CTS_ADMI

F_SKA1_BUK

F_BKPF_GSB

F_FAGL_SEG

S_ALV_LAYO

S_GUI

F_FICB_FKR

F_FICA_FSG

F_FMMD_MES

S_DOKU_AUT

S_TRANSLAT

Thanks all.

Edited by: BOBALICE on Nov 11, 2009 5:13 PM

0 Kudos

Please go to XK02 and display one of the vendors you are wanting to protect, go to the company code tab and look at the Authorization Group field.

Is there a value in the field looking back at you?

Cheers,

Julius