cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No System selectable in Maintenance Transaction for SolMan 7.0 itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to update Solution Manager 7.0 SPS17 (SAPKITL427) to EHP1 with a "Maintenance Transaction". But in Basic Settings, when I choose Solution Manager 7.0, the System and Logical Component (which is configured) aren't displayed. So in the next Step, the Button "Find Download files" under "Calculate Download files automatically" is greyed out.

When I start a MOPZ for the connected ERP 6.0, the productive System (but Q and Dev not) and the configured Logical Component are selectable, and the Button works.

So, I checked the SMSY-Configuration for SolMan and the ERP P-System, and cannot find a difference. And I think, that the QAS- and DEV-System should be visible too?

Does anyone has an idea, what I have to check, to get the SolMan-System/Logical Component (and the QAS and DEV) in MOPZ?

Thank you very much

Regards

Rudolf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hav a look at the below note.

[Note 1122966 - Maintenance Optimizer: Notes for Enhancement Packages|https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1122966]

Thnx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Waaseem,

Solution was Note 1247550 (as "Sub-Note" of 1122966): All system are now visible (SolMan, QAS and DEV)

When I now go to the second step I can choose "Maintenance" and select afer pressing "Find Download files" SPS till 21.

But:

For the ERP System I can choose "Enhancement Package Installation". As SPS 21 for Solution Manager is correspondig to EHP1, I think, I should see the choice "Enhancement Package Installation" for the solution Manager, too?

Is this correct? And, if not, should I solve it, to be able to install EHP1?

Thanks and regards

Rudolf