cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TECHNICAL DATA replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i have done all settings for technical data upload from crm to isu according to :-IS-U/CRM Integration:

Replication of Technical Objects guide .

MDT maintained ...

my problem is that data is not getting replicated to iSU .

the smw01 entries are :

Confirmed (fully processed) PRODUCT_INDOBJ mBDoc Notification Multiple 03.11.2009 17:17:07 SEE_TABLE_SMW3_BDOCQ FC0027 1A80EE4A508B8D44E1000000370001D8

Confirmed (fully processed) CRM_IBASE_MESS mBDoc Notification 03.11.2009 17:17:07 CSAIBASE0000000000 FC0027 3380EE4A508B8D44E1000000370001D8

these are the only two entries getting created in smw01 ......

there is no data in ECRMREPL l transaction in isu .

note i have successfully downloaded connection objects fron isu to crm ......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you already checked the outbound queue in CRM (SMQ1) and the inbound queue in ERP (SMQ2) for errors?

Also it might be good to check for short dumps in both system ...

Cheers,

Fritz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fritz,

i have allready cheked smq1 , smq2 queues in both system and st22 dumps in both the systems ,.

nothing in queues and dump.

can you tell me possible reason why there are no bdocs getting generated for SI_POD ,SI_CONNOBJ .....?

i think the possible error lies in the generation of bdoc ...or do you think it is some thing else ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HEMSAP,

Did you maintain the number ranges for object ISU_TMPVST in CRM and also in SPRO you need to assign the number ranges to material.

Apart form that is the complete hierarchy defined properly in CRM COMM_HIERARCHY for object families 0101 & 0102.

Regards,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table enries for ECRM_ISU_PARAMS in CRM end. When you are replicating the technical objects these table have single entry.

IS-U Specific CRM Paramters

crm->Utlityindustrie->general settings->define cleient specfic isu parameterrs

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes siva,

the table ecrm_isu_param was missing......hence the problem .....thanks for the solution .....

regards

ashutosh .

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.