Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

2LIS_AF_PABSSI---A.H.P PLZ HELP

hi Gurus,

<i>AFS Material View Production Orders

Technical name: 0IS_AF_PP_MAN_1

Based on InfoSource 2LIS_AF_PABSSI AFS Stock (Production Order), which is based on 2LIS_04_P_MATNR Material View From PP/PP-PI.</i>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b2/8bf4e95b5911d588d6006094b9de22/frameset.htm

with the above info from the help can is it possible for me use the fields which are present in 2lis_04_p_matnr but not in 2LIS_AF_PABSSI

LIKE THEIR ARE CERTAIN FIELDS FROM TABLE EKET PRESENT IN THE BASE DATASOURCE 2LIS_04_P_MATNR CAN I USE THEM IN THE DATASOURCE I MENTIONED IF YES

HOW CAN I DO THAT AND ALSO THEIR ARE CERTAIN FIELDS IN EKET WHICH ARE NOT IN THE BASE DATASOURCE CAN I ENCHANCE THE BASE DATASOURCE WITH THOSE FIELDS AND USE THEM IN THE 2LIS_AF_PABSSI

YOU HELP AND INFORMATION WILL VERY HELPFUL TO ME AND WILL BE APPRICIEATED

THANKS AND REGARDS

NEELU

Former Member
Former Member replied

hi Neel,

oss note 458676

Symptom

You want to extract data from an AFS system higher than or equal to AFS 3.0B into a BW system in order to supply the AFS-specific InfoCubes delivered as of BW 3.0B, for example.

Other terms

AFS data extraction, /AFS/RMCSBWXP, elementary fields

Reason and Prerequisites

The standard extractors do not contain any AFS-specific fields.Note the prerequisites contained in note 502045 with regard to using AFS and SAP BW.

Solution

You have connected an AFS 3.0B system or higher with a BW 3.0B system or higher and want to supply the AFS-specific InfoProvider contained in the Business Content.

Enhancing the extractors, which are delivered without AFS fields as standard, using the required AFS fields involves the following steps (it is absolutely essential that you adhere to this sequence).

Overview:

1. Transfer and generate the standard (non AFS-specfic) DataSources.

2. Transfer WITHOUT generating the AFS-specific fields.

3. If necessary, enhance the DataSources with your own fields.

4. Generate the DataSources.

5. Activate the update.

6. Replicate the DataSources into BW

7. Maintain the transfer rules in BW.

Details:

On 1.

Copy and activate the DataSources delivered by SAP with the Business Content that you want to use at a later stage. You can do this using transaction SBIW: Business Information Warehouse --> Business Content DataSources --> Transfer Business Content DataSources or directly in transaction RSA5.

IMPORTANT: Do NOT perform this action again at a later stage. Otherwise, you may delete fields that were added by AFS or by yourself.

On 2.

Use transaction SE38 to start the /AFS/RMCSBWXP report. On the selection screen, you can select the applications (for example, purchasing, inventory controlling,...)that you want to use to enhance the extractors with AFS fields.The following extractors (DataSources) are enhanced:

a) Application 02 (Purchasing):

2LIS_02_SCL (Purchasing extraction - schedule line)

b) Application 03 (Stock controlling):

2LIS_03_BF (MM extraction - material movements)

2LIS_03_UM (MM extraction - revaluations)

c) Application 11 (SD sales):

2LIS_11_VASCL (Extraction of SD sales document delivery schedule)

2LIS_11_V_SCL (Extraction of SD sales schedule line allocation)

d) Application 12 (SU shipping):

2LIS_12_VCITM (Extraction of LE shipping line item)

e) Application 13 (SD billing):

2LIS_13_VDITM (Extraction of SD billing line item)

f) AF application (AFS production):

2LIS_AF_PABDSI (Extraction of AFS/PP production order component view)

2LIS_AF_PABSSI (Extraction of AFS/PP production order material view)

Refer here to the documentation for this report (information button) as well as the log messages displayed after you execute the report.

On 3.

Executing the aforementioned report ensures an initial download of the AFS contents delivered with BW 3.0B. In addition, as in the standard case, you can select additional fields from the MC structures (LIS communication structure) for the extraction using the Logistic Extraction Customizing Cockpit (transaction LBWE). You will find more information about the Logistic Extraction Customizing Cockpit by clicking on the documentation for this cockpit from the menu option 'Business Information Warehouse --> Settings for Application-Specific DataSources --> Logistics' in transaction SBIW.

On 4.

Generate the required DataSources in the Logistics Extraction Customizing Cockpit (transaction LBWE) by clicking on the relevant DataSource.IMPORTANT:you have to manually set the inversion flag (+/-) for the following fields:

a) 2LIS_02_SCL DataSource:

J_3AABRMNG Quantity

J_3ABAMNG Quantity

J_3ABSMNG Quantity ordered

J_3AEKABMG Quantity

J_3AKOMNG Quantity

J_3ANETW Net value

b) 2LIS_11_VASCL DataSource

/AFS/BRGEW Gross weight

/AFS/NTGEW Net weight

/AFS/VOLUM Volume

J_3ANETW Net value

c) 2LIS_13_VDITM DataSource:

J_3AFKIMG Quantity actually invoiced (in base units of measure)

J_3AFKLMG Quantity invoiced in delivery units

J_3ANETW Net value of the billing item in the document currency

d) 2LIS_AF_PABDSI DataSource

DMBTR Amount in local currency

J_3AGLMG AFS Quantity issued

e) 2LIS_AF_PABSSI DataSource

/AFS/SI_LIEF Delivery date target/actual variance

AMENG Gross quantity in BME

J_3AGLMG AFS Quantity delivered

J_3AXMNGA AFS Total scrap quantity confirmed

PMENG Gross weight in BME

On 5

Activate the update by clicking on the corresponding entry for the DataSource in the update column.

On 6.

Replicate the extended DataSources into BW and assign the corresponding AFS-specific InfoSources to them (in the BW system).

On 7.

You must only carry out this step for BW with a release lower than BW 3.2:

You must then manually create the transfer rules between the standard DataSource (2LIS...)and the corresponding AFS-specific InfoSources (2AF...).These mapping rules are included in the BW documentation (Business Content --> Industry Solutions --> Apparel and Footwear --> Content --> InfoSources in AFS).Note 520006 contains additional information on the transfer rules.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question