Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

decimal conversion of Sales Tax in 'SPARE PARTS SALE INVOICE' ( smart form)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am displaying a the value of the Sales Taxc in 'SPARE PARTS SALE INVOICE'. (in Smart Form)

The field(which holds the Sales Tax value is 'KWERT' -LBBIL_INVOICE-IT_KOND ), with datatype 'CURR', reference table 'KOMK' and reference field 'WAERK'.

In my smart form,i have declared a variable 'SALES_VALUE' of datatype 'KWERT' and reference field 'IT_PRICE-WAERK' (LBBIL_INVOICE-IT_PRICE), where 'WAERK' is the SD document currency.

Now when i display the field 'SALES_VALUE' i get 735.00 , whereas the original value in the field is 73.5

how to correct this and where am i wrong ?

Thankyou for yur time and really appreciate the help.

Shehryar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the value that is being passed itself is 735.00. Make sure you in the attributes of your progarm, the FIXED POINT ARITHMETIC is checked.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

10 REPLIES 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the value that is being passed itself is 735.00. Make sure you in the attributes of your progarm, the FIXED POINT ARITHMETIC is checked.

Regards,

Ravi

Note : Please mark all the helpful answers

0 Kudos

Is there any way to change it without changes in the prog ..

0 Kudos

its is checked.

0 Kudos

In the debug, can you see what value is being passed to the SMART FORM?

0 Kudos

its 735 .. ( original value is 73.5 in the Sales Order item conditions !!

why is this so ??

0 Kudos

It is becase of the attribute of the program only. Are you sure its checked?

0 Kudos

You are using currency fields that reference a currency code. Most currencies in SAP have two decimal places. Dividing by 100 will work in most cases. Ideally you should get the CURRDEC value in table TCURX for the currency you are working with... then divide by 10 that number of times.

example-

USD, 2 decimals, divide by 10 twice.

There is a function module that will do this for you. Can't think of the name...???

0 Kudos

Thanks to all.!

The requirments changed so now i dont need to display the issue it can be done by dividin it by 10.

Points given to all for their anwsers..

Thanks Guys..

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto ur program

in menu goto-->attributes

check whether FIXED POINT ARITHMETIC checkbox is checked or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that is the only way , chk this one for more info