cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with integration process, wrong receiver service choosen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I encountered a problem with idoc messages going from SAP to integration process in PI system.

It was sent 6 idocs at the same time. Four of them went into the correct integration process, while two of them went into a different integration process and therefore failed.

How it looked in monitoring:

Msg1 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPWrong

Msg2 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPCorrect

Msg3 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPCorrect

Msg4 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPCorrect

Msg5 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPWrong

Msg6 -> Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPCorrect

Setup is correct, the message is set to go to IPCorrect. Why does two messages go to wrong integration process? Does this have something to do with them being sent at the same time?

regards Marianne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did u have any conditional Rx determination?? Based on those conditions, it would have been routed to different Integration processes.

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks, but no, I don't have any condition. It is fixed which integration process it goes to...so it is still a mystery why it choose to go to the wrong integration process...

regards Marianne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the payload (that went to the wrong IP) & Test it in ID -> Test Configuration & see what is the result??

-Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I do that, then it is correct again...so still a mystery

regards Marianne

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marianne,

>>Sender = SAP -> SenderService = SS1 -> ReceiverService = IPWrong

Do you have a receiver determination in Configuration with the above systems??? You can use the find option of Integration Directory.

If foudn a combination and if you don't require this then delete it and test your interface again!!!

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

I have looked all over too see if this was the case, but I haven't found anything. It looks to me that when these idocs are sent at the same time, PI somehow makes a mistake and uses a different Integration Process as the receiver.

The "wrong" integration process was used at the same time, but for a different message of course...Could it be some mix-up in the processing here, that PI thought it was supposed to use IPWrong instead of IPRight and if so, is it possible to avoid that somehow..?

regards Marianne