cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable changes in invoice condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer all,

When i create an invoice If i select an item and go to the condition tab system is allowing me to make changes with the price condition. which I dont want to be like this. If I allow the changes in the condition tab of invoice, there are chances of manipulation of prices by the enduser.

therefore please Gurus guide me how can I disable the changes with pricing in Invoice. thanks in advance.

regards,

Sanju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select your condition type and execute. There maintain D against the field "Changes which can be made"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmi,

Actually this will stop me from making changes in sales order also.

But sometimes I may need to make changes in Sales order manually. and anyhow I dont want to allow changes in the invoice.

So do we such type of provision in configuration?

Thanks for your valuable suggestion and thanks in advance.

regards,

Sanju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Either you can change the pricing type in VTFL to "E" for appropriate item category or you can try exit LV69AFZZ - USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION.

Regards.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the billing document which you are generating is order related billing then please maintain the following setting in the copying control from Sales order to Billing (VTFA).

PRICING TYPE - D (If you want no changes to current prices)

G (If you want to redetermine the tax in the billing document and copying the rest of the prices)

And if your is delivery related Billing, then set the copying control accordingly in VTFL,

PRICING TYPE - D (If you want no changes to current prices)

G (If you want to redetermine the tax in the billing document and copying the rest of the prices)

Please make these setting and update the post here.

Regards,

Sarthak