cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image not displayed in print preview (smartforms)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

i want to make a smartform for invoices and i need to implement the logo on the top of the page.

with transaction se78 i uploaded the image (with colour). The preview here works fine and i can see the image with color.

In my smartform i implemented the image. When i test the smartforms and i choose print preview i cant see the image that i implemented, but when i print the smartform the image is on it.

I got the same problem with sapscript. I have SAP_APPL 600 level 0014 and SAP_BASIS 700 level 0017. Sap gui version is "Final Release 710 7100.4.14.1046".

I hope someone can help me because its very annoying to print each time i will test it.

br Rupert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions?!

br Rupert

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe the problem is with the image or with the GUI. Could you paste your file on the web somewhere, and we'll test it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you replys.

1) I tryed it with different device types, also SAPWIN

2) the image isnt too big. when i have a look at the formpainter the image is quite small.

Edited by: Rupert Jäger on Nov 4, 2009 7:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem could be due to the size of your image or size of the window. Because while print preview, if the window size is less than Image size then it can give you same issue.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

What type of printer are you using? Is it a SAPWIN device or a specific printer?