cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on amount printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have problem on amount printing, that is in item level i am displaying four columns in that last two are item text(SGTXT) and amount(WRBTR). the actual problem is if item text is in upper case, amount is not printing exactly starting from 55char(TAB position), it is going to beyond the 55 char position. if the item text in lower case, amount is priting exactly from 55char(TAB Position).

kindly help me on this, if anybody has already faced this kind of issue.

awaiting for your valuble responce.

thanks in advance,

munvar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When the SGTXT is in upper case it is taking more space as compared to lower case. so when the SGTXT is printed in upper case it is going till or further of the tab position (55 char). So the amount is getting shifted further.

Try moving the amount to right by increasing the tab from 55 chars. Or Restrict the length of the SGTXT to a fixed length.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Sachinkumar Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

thanks for your response,

I have already restcted to 12 char text length, aligning amount to right. still i have same problem in 4.7 version.

regards,

munvar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said you have four columns in the item level, better increase the cell width and check if the amount is displaying as expected. Or change the font size of the columns .