Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roles per user

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have some doubts in GRC Access control.

1) Is it possible to see what are the roles a user is having.

2) A particular role has been assigned to how many users and which users in particular.

If possible, please let me know, where to see the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guru,

I assume you mean the roles assigned in the source systems? If that is the case, then as Frank says, the Existing roles tab in the standard request / approval screens should show you.

If you mean the CUP authorisations themselves, you will need to go to the UME for which ever system you are referring to.

Simon

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Simon and Frank,

Thanks for your reply. I am not able to locate the "existing roles" tab in CUP. I am in GRC AC 5.3, Support pack 7.0.

Can you please guide me.

In UME, we'll be able to check the portal roles assigned for a user for the specific system. Am I right? Clarifying my question, is there any functionalty in Access control, from where I can see:

1) all the users for different systems and roles assigned to them (similar to su01 in backend, but the limitation is i can view there for a specific system.

2)all the roles list and it's assigned to which users (similar to PFCG in backend, but here also the limitation is same like su01)

If I am mistaken somewhere, please do correct me.

Thanks,

Gurugobinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

It sounds like you are wanting CUP to perform the functions like the CUA system?

From CUA, you get a single view of authorisations across the systems configured as part of the CUA.

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree wth Simon. CUP is an auotmated user provisioning tool which has customizable workflow with real-time SoD check. When you are requsting access, you can see your existing roles in CUP but you can not see role assignment for all the user.

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Enterprise Role Management 5.3 there is a report that will show user to role relationships. If you are just looking for the relationship and not during the provisioning process, you can get that information in ERM. The reports will still be system specific though.

In Enterprise Role Management: Informer Tab - User to Role Relationship and Role Relationship to Users and Groups is the path to follow.

Erin

former_member771067
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Erin,

Thanks a ton. I am really appreciating your interest to clarify my doubt. keep it up,

Cheers,

Gurugobinda

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

1) in CUP, look at the "existing roles" tab

2) you can report on access requests by role in CUP

Frank.